Again, we slept through the next day too. I woke up hungover and only one of us was up already. The girls announced they were going to go buy supplies which were scarce. I bailed out because I felt like poo. They came back with food, drinks, ice cream and water, oh water! We made lunch.
The others started to wake up one by one and it was too fucking hot. We lined up for shower and hung out in the cold room for most of the afternoon having ice cream. Pretty awesome conversations for a tiny little room with eight people.
After some time, we decided to go to this beach where the sunset is supposed to be this famous postcard in Rio. I think we all needed something more chill.
We walked to the beach and found a spot at the beach-walk to sit. It was such a beautiful day. We didn't go all the way to the Arpoador because it was too crowded...
...and our view was pretty neat.
It was kind of a magical moment. As soon as the sun started to disappear in the sky in front of us, it got a standing ovation. I've never seen people applause the sun, but hey, I thought it was cool! (I'm serious, watch this video)
Night came at 7:30something accompanied by the beautiful moon.
Some of us got corn and guaravita (guaraná drink), others got a hotdog and a coconut water.
Off we went for a walk around this neighborhood called Ipanema. After a long walk we decided to hit a bar and have a drink. Have I mentioned it was pretty fucking hot? We had a very late dinner.
We got home a little after midnight and went to the cold room, where we stayed and chatted until 5 in the morning, when me and my girls had to leave to the airport.
Flight was uneventful and I got annoyed with the handsome Irishman beside me.
Perfect end to a perfect tiny little trip. Hopefully we'll be back together soon. So much love for this bunch! I'll never forget these three days. No down times, no down times!
Now on to finish planning the bigger trip! No, I don't miss work, yet!
Home - isn't it supposed to be where the heart is? ;)






Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário