I'll be posting things I see or feel or think deserve sharing. Personal or not. I'll do that either in Portuguese or in English, depending on my mood on the day, so there'll be no rules.
If you know me, you know how much I ramble and that's basically what I'll be doing here.
Have in mind I go by a different name on social networks for a number of reasons, so if you're interested in knowing who I really am or just my real name, send me a message. :)
Anyway, here we go.
We've been having nonstop (literally!) rain for the last 6 days or so, here. It's pretty common in December, but I think it's never stayed this long or done this much damage before. There are several places that are completely flooded and even my neighborhood was, for a little while. We've had the largest amount of rain fall in the world in the last week, according to NASA, and we are bound to get twice as much until Tuesday, which is pretty scary. Thankfully I'm quite safe where I am, but over 21,000 people were left homeless, which is really fucking sad. Especially at this time of the year. The government has already arranged some damage control settings and I'm thinking of going on Monday to donate stuff and try to help someone. It's pretty much all I can do, at the moment.
Having said that, I thought I'd end this first post on a lighter note. Today was the first day of Summer and this is how it's been...
...wet.

Um comentário:
yay you're writing! :-)
<3
Postar um comentário