So, a little update about the rain. It's still been raining nonstop and forecast says it'll keep on until Friday at the least. I'm already feeling claustrophobic and I never thought I'd miss the sun this much. I posted a video today on my instagram (
http://instagram.com/p/iPMFVsrqcD/) and it'd look pretty nice if it hadn't been going on for over a week. Like this. All the time. No break.
Roads are being closed, airport shuts down at least twice a day, hills are coming down, landslides are happening and I can only wish for people to be protected and for this rain to give them a much needed break at least for Christmas.
The good thing about all this is to be able to witness a side of people we rarely get to see. (thank fuck these things don't happen very often where I'm from) The side that worries, cares, gives and shares. I don't know if it's only because of this time of the year or what, but it's quite lovely and inspiring to see how many people are up to standing up and doing something to help those who are less fortunate and sadly have become victims of this crazy weather. I wish none of this were necessary but it raises my hopes on people.
Still about good things and Sunday and the rain, today it was an Alice kind of Sunday. We stayed inside because it was pouring out, and hung out with the family playing cards and drooling over my precious niece.
 |
| Brother and SIL paid us a visit and brought their little beautiful baby girl, Alice. She's 3 months old. |
 |
| She was so happy |
 |
| She played cards with us |
 |
| Messed around with her grandpa |
 |
| Concentrated hard on holding a bottle |
 |
| Gave my brother luck |
...and we lost. But I'm not a sore loser and I ended up winning anyway. :)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário